I know too many people that have had, survived, died from or are dealing with cancer! I always thought it would get me some day too. But I hate it!
The only prevention is: Eat better (more colorful produce, less junk), exercise more (or at all) and go to the doctor. But my favorite is laugh more! (seriously!)
Please do this, especially if it runs in your family. I will too! HA HA J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment