I am tired of hearing that phrase. It's popping up way too much.
It started out as a good way to say, "Accept what can't be changed."
Now it's taking on a more negative connotation, "Take it or leave it."
Shouldn't we be saying, "It is what it is, unless I decide to do something about it."
Complacency is not acceptance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment