I watched two old guys (experienced and wise old guys) offer what I thought was a pretty good idea. Their committee was formed to try and reduce our massive deficit. I'm sure it's not as simple as it sounds. They presented that we should all pay a 16% or so income tax. No figuring out rules and tax laws, no crazy deductions. Just a straight % for all. Period. And they proposed cutting spending in every part of government. Again I say, sounds good.
The best part was, besides being simple and making sense, they worked on it with some young people. They said they liked working with the young people because other old people said it couldn't be done. The young people didn't think that way going in, they just said, "Let's do this!"
Here is the video.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4425979/the-men-with-a-plan/?playlist_id=86925
So! Let's do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment