Ever feel like you don't get enough accolades for all you do? Me too.
It seems like if we do what is expected of us and things are smooth, that's it. No awards of appreciation or "Way to Go!" unless something spectacular is accomplished.
But if we mess up - we sure here it then.
It's the same with God. If my life is going smoothly, I don't pay Him much attention. But if someone gets sick or something bad happens, the prayers are flowing.
I am going to try to equal that out. More thanks and less complaining...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment