Well, it was great to get that rant about football out of my system a couple of weeks ago. We haven't had to worry about the point spread rules lately, so it's been more fun watching the games. Here is a link to the highlights for the week:
http://ohioflagfootball.com/locations.cfm?location=Mason-West%20Chester
My son is in it twice, pulling flags off "Browns" left and right. Only two games left in the season.
Then on to basketball...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
No comments:
Post a Comment