Pages
Home
About little ol' me
Presentations
TT Newsletter
Pop Travel Series
Beast World Series
IWSG Anthologies
The Day Dave Broke the Internet - Short Story Series
Lazy Housewife Tips - from Z to A
Book Bling
Friday, November 19, 2010
Megamind Movie Review
Just saw "Megamind."
Loved it! Lots of twists and turns. Lots of funny lines and gags. Kid and adult humor.
My family gave it 4 out of 5 diamonds
◊
◊
◊
◊
(the 5th is a party pooper)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
just visiting...
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
Book #1 of 2013
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
Being without internet is like having my arm chopped off.
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment