- Blokus - this game doesn't look like much, but it's quite fun. You lay down tiles and try to block opponents from laying theirs. The object is to lay all your tiles first.
- Backseat Drawing (a new favorite) - a teammate has to tell you what to draw and the rest of your team has to guess what it is.
- ScraBBle - a classic, never gets old.
- the Amazing LaBrynth - you insert pieces to change the map of the board so you can reach the items on your cards or stop other players from getting theirs.
- Don't Break the Ice - putting it together was always a pain, but the boys just loved playing it. So cute!
Saturday, April 2, 2011
"B" is for Board Games
"Another day, another nickel." -Squidward
Teens are clueless, reckless, and thoughtless. I ought to know, I'm an 8th grade teacher and I live with 3 teens myself! But they ca...
Ever feel hopeless and helpless and there's nothing you can do about it? Me too. The world is so crazy right now. Lately, I've been ...