Pages
Home
About little ol' me
Presentations
TT Newsletter
Pop Travel Series
Beast World Series
IWSG Anthologies
The Day Dave Broke the Internet - Short Story Series
Lazy Housewife Tips - from Z to A
Book Bling
Friday, April 1, 2011
April Fool!
Gotcha! - no post!
Wanna tell me your favorite April Fool's gag?
PS - this is not my "A" post or my 1st poem, how lame would that be?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
just visiting...
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
Book #1 of 2013
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
Being without internet is like having my arm chopped off.
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment