PAD, Day 24 - a prayer
no form
Dear God,
Thank you for bringing us
together for this holiday.
Thank you for blessing us
with loved ones far and near.
As we go our separate ways
Please bring us safely
Home.
In His Precious Name,
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I can't believe we are five months into 2013! It's amazing how well I started out. Exercising, eating better, sleeping more... And a...
8 comments:
Beautiful...
How lovely. And, adorable blog BTW - I love the header!!
Wonderful!
Amen. This is lovely.
Beautifully put. Amen.
A beautiful poem.
Extremely lovely! I love it! Amen!!
you all are so kind. hope all had a happy & safe holiday =)
Post a Comment