Thursday, April 14, 2011

TMI




PAD, Day 14 - ain't nobody's business
form: ZaniLa Rhyme, from my friend C.R. Ward =)

TMI

When your hair falls out and grows back in
Where a lady should have none,
Aggravation and desperation,
I don't want to grow old, it's no fun.

Soon you lose all your senses and then
Your muscles get weak and ache,
Desperation and aggravation,
Your bones get brittle and they may break.

Too much information I share with
My friends, they don't want to know.
Aggravation and desperation,
Like it or not we all have to go.


Bonus: Go here! My friend, Heather, posted some jokes to bring Laughter on L Day at The Waiting is the Hardest Part.

5 comments:

mshatch said...

I'm older than I thought :(

Cathy said...

I'm definitely feeling it!

Heather Henry said...

Very funny! Yet true...

Tara Tyler said...

I had some grosser items and decided against it. Really don't need to know some things!

Dana said...

Love this--so true!

Popular Posts