PAD, Day 18 - Like (blank)
Ode to teenagers
Like Duh!
What's up with that?
Like, duh!
She's with him?
Cha! Can you believe?
Since when?
You didn't know?
She said she never would.
But she is!
No way.
Way.
OMG.
Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
11 comments:
Right? That is the one my 11 year old says all the time!
Your newest follower!
gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com
Hee! That's fantastic. :D
LMAO! Life would've been so much easier if I could be a teenager now. Well, at the very least, briefer.
Sounds like my house ... gotta love 'em!
So glad we haven't reached this stage in my house yet! Our day will come though. Right now, I'm enjoying toddler talk and loving every minute of it!
Hmmmm, Is it bad that it sounds like me? I haven't been a teenager in like FOREVER but I guess I never grew out of the talk.
That was great! I'm not looking forward to teenagers in my house...I have all boys so maybe it won't be, like, to bad!
This is so accurate! haha! love it :)
Hey TTT ~ I work with teenagers so I recognised the lingo right away ! I had a soft chuckle at the thought of each accompanying gesture/facial expression ...
~MICHELLE~
LOL. I can't stop laughing! I must show this to my teenage nephew.
Ellie Garratt
LOL This was great! Like, totally!
Post a Comment