Now to share the love for receiving this award per the rules:
#1 Link back to awarder: Laura at A Hootie Hoot (it's very cute!)
#2 Tell 7 things about yourself. (that will conveniently be my "M" post in the Morning)
#3 Award 15 recently discovered bloggers:
- Carolyn Arnold (awesome with Forensic Fridays)
- Coffee, Teapots and Books...Oh my! (unique posts)
- Doing the Write Thing (adventurous)
- Ellie Garratt (300 follower competition and more)
- Everything Emerald (an eye for art)
- Filmmattic (young movie critic with surprising range)
- Half the Fun (fun is the word for fashion and cheese)
- Jan Morrison (witty and wise)
- life of riles (nostalgic and sincere)
- pensive sarcasm (pilot, pirate and short story site co-creator)
- random thoughts (you can't get more versatile)
- spirit called (outside the box)
- tartitude (interviews, advice, contests, etc)
- the waiting is the hardest part (think, thank, thunk)
- the Monster in Your Closet (underestimated versatility)
I have to say I've started following a BUNCH of GREAT blogs recently and I'm sorry I didn't have room for them all!
Congrats on your award Tara! Look at all you've accomplished in such a short time! Enjoy! Julie
Congrats Tara! You deserve it!
And thank you for awarding it on to me :)(I love blog awards lol)
so you need 7 M things about me?
1 Married for 15 yrs this coming Wednesday
2 Max and Chelsea are the names of my two Beagles
3 My husband is my best friend.
4 My middle name is Ann
5 Making worlds, and creating characters is what I love to do
6 My day job is 40 hrs a week
7 Main way I use spare time (after writing and besides blogs) is Twitter! (I'm addicted lol)
Congratulations on your award Tara!
Tara, you are the best :)
*massive amounts of confetti to all*
Thanks so much Tara. Congrats on your award. I will wear it proudly.
(and for the record, I've been married 15 years this past Wednesday)
Congrats, Tara! And thank you so much for thinking of me when it came time to pass the award along!
Incidentally, I love how you describe my blog: "Etc." kind of says it all. ;)
Congratulations and thank you!
Congrats! And thank you so much!!!
Aw! Thank you! I'm going to have to delay acting on this for a few days, but <3
Thank you so much for the award!
Thanks Tara, very kind of you. I agree, the challenge has been very fun so far. It's hard to post so frequently, but I'm looking forward to the second half.
thank you for the accolades! and *ptooie* confetti! =P
Carolyn & MC have me beat - I'll be married 14 years in June.
Great job on the blog, the challenge and the award! It was nice of you to share it with me and these other great blogs! Already to the letter O on Monday! Have a great day!
Post a Comment